As the web gets ever increasingly social, it is important to be updated constantly. The growth of Google+ is something that marketers and bloggers will need to continue to optimize as it will drive traffic to your sites. Google+ Devs, an unofficial Google+ api news and development site has created a WordPress Plugin that allows people to add themselves to your Google+ followers and put you in their circles. It is called the Google+ card by plusdevs.
I have installed in it on my website. The plugin adds a widget to your wordpress install that will display your ‘googleCard’ in your blog’s sidebar.
How To Install it on Your Blog
1. Download googlecards.zip and unzip
2. Upload the unzipped googlecards folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
4. Go to the ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress and add the widget to your sidebar.
5. Choose a title for the widget and input your google+ id. (You can find your google+ id by going to your profile, it is the 21 digit number e.g. plus.google.com/YOUR_ID_IS_HERE).
Here is a better one with better looks.
Thanks Maria, that sure looks better. I would give it a try.