With business going social today, it is vital for businesses to embrace it in their marketing campaigns.
Launched in June 2011, Google+ is a way of making your Google experience social. It is Google’s answers to Facebook.
Why use Google+?
With Google+ increased growth, businesses can boost online marketing performance by getting closer to potential customers, engaging & increase awareness with recommendations as this build trust.
Getting started with Google+ is easy. Get started in only 3 steps.
- Create a Google+ page and get it verified. It will be the centre of your brand’s identity on Google.
- Add the Google+ badge to your company website to help grow your Google+ followers.
- Link your Google+ page to your ads.
4 reasons why Google + is relevant to your online marketing.
When you add your Google+ Page to your campaign, a +1 on your ad counts as a +1 on your Google+ Page.
- – It helps increase the number of people seeing your ads.
- – Potential customers online will trust you more.
- – Your brand is more personal, social and engaging.
- – It’s easy to get started and expand your brand presence online.
You can measure the impact of Google+ Using AdWords. By using the +1 Annotations section in Google AdWords Reporting, it is easy to see full statistics including clicks, impressions and click-through rates for campaigns linked to your brand’s Google+ page.