Classiﬁed websites are newly developing phenomena in the African business industry. Business owners are tapping into the classiﬁed ad market as a mode of internet marketing.Classified ads can be very effective in online marketing. Free classified ads fit into every budget.
Depending on your particular product or service, it can be time-consuming to respond to interested parties, deliver goods or services and maintain a high level of customer service. Free classified ads should certainly be included in your marketing strategy. Carefully track your website traffic to gauge how effective each ad is, and then make adjustments as needed.
The success of using these sites for African entrepreneurs is growing immensely as it is a valuable tool to reach potential customers.
Let’s take a look at the western region of the Continent, namely Ghana, an online classiﬁed site is OLX Ghana, which allows its users to post classiﬁed ads from their cell phones directly into the website.
For this Ghana’s classiﬁed site, there is no limit to what one can advertise on OLX. The procedure is simple: you can post free ads in Ghana. Just take several photos of what you want to sell. Do it from different angles, and post the pictures. A potential customer would see them and contact you and voila, you have money the customer has the product.
Promoting your business with free classified ads is relatively easy. Still, there are some steps that can make your campaign more successful. Keep these tips in mind:
5 Tips to Keep In Mind On When Promoting Your Business With Free Classified Ads
– When posting free ads, use a site that is simple to use
– It is important to look at the site reputation in offering the free ad service to clients before making final decision.
– Always go over guidelines and posting requirements to make sure you can create the most full-bodied ad possible.
– Make sure your ad copy is effective by including keyword keywords to help targeted customers find your ads.
– Remain professional, both in your classified ads and in dealings with potential customers.