PPC/Search Marketing (AdWords)
Attract the right audience on Google and other search engines – includes expert campaign management and full performance analysis.
What is PPC?
PPC is all about driving consumers to your website to do business with your organisation. When consumers use search engines like Google to find the products and services you offer, PPC ensures that your business is featured on the results page. The initials PPC stand for Pay Per Click. This means you only pay when someone clicks on your ad not how many times your ads appear on the results page
Anyone looking on search engines for the products and services you offer could see your ad. That means your business will have a greater chance of being found.
- Fully managed Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns (3 months minimum commitment)
- Built specifically for your business
- Full campaign transparency – easily track results
4 steps to getting the perfect Search Marketing campaign for your business
1. Fill the form by clicking [button url=”http://asotoadeola.com/contact/” onclick=”return lpl_open();” style=”red”] Get in Touch [/button]
2. I’ll call you for a consultation to discuss what you want your Search Marketing campaign to achieve.
3. Once you’ve agreed the budget, I’ll build the key word list and create the ad copy and then publish it online.
4. I’ll monitor and share your ads’ results and work with you to improve performance.